Individual enclosures, optimised for the installation of capacitive and resistive touch screens
- BoTouch Plastic (BTK / BTK-IP) designed for use with capacitive touch screens (from 4.3" to 10.4")
- BoTouch Aluminium (BTA) designed for use with resistive touch screens (from 5.7" to 12.1")
- project-specific variants on request
- enclosure front / front membrane: project-specific printing
- rear hood / enclosure frame fitted with clamps for panel installation
- project-specific display retaining plate made of aluminium (the following are required for preparation work: sample, CAD data or a datasheet for the touch/display combination.)
- starter kits are available consisting of enclosure incl. mounted display for various designs
- BTK / BTK-IP: black, similar to RAL 9005;
- BTK-IP: IP 65/DIN EN 60529
BTK / BTA: Up to IP 65/DIN EN 60529 for the installation area
- Rear hood: galvanised sheet steel
Rear panel: anodised aluminium
BTK enclosure frame: PC UL 94 V0
BTK-IP enclosure frame: PA 6.6 GF 30 UL 94 V0
BTA front frame: aluminium (anodised or powder-coated)
Using an installation process which is trademarked by BOPLA, the display is fixed by means of a retaining plate.
The installation process efficiently compensates for dimensional and processing tolerances, and also for the effects of thermal expansion or mechanical loads such as vibrations.
BTK(-IP): Optimal touch function by glueing the display to the glass pane using the optical bonding process.
BTK(-IP): A 2 mm thick mineral glass pane which is backprinted and designed for specific projects ensures optimal protection and a clear view of the display.
BTA: Depending on the display used, a standardised appearance is created by means of full-surface lamination of the display with the front membrane.
BTA: The project-specific aluminium front frame offers a wide range of options for individual designs. Special sizes are also possible.
BTK-IP: This version provides ingress protection of IP 65 for the enclosure and to the installation area; BTK / BTA = IP 65 to the installation area only.
On request, the sturdy rear hood / rear panel can be supplied with break-throughs; optional printing.
Clamps ensure that the enclosure fits securely in the control panel.
Categories: Display enclosures, Touch enclosures, Display enclosure, Wall enclosures, Enclosures for electronics, Touch integration, Enclosures IP 54 / DIN EN 60529 and higher, Enclosures IP 65 / DIN EN 60529 and higher