A new design and innovative features protect sensitive components even in challenging environments
- 8 sizes
- Modern design, corresponding to the Bocube plastic enclosure
- All enclosure components made of metal
- All versions are listed under UL file no. 196 706
- Captive lid with smooth surface or recessed membrane keypad area
- Hinge integrated in the enclosure design
- Also available screwed on both sides (without hinge)
- No visible enclosure screws
- Prepared for cost-efficient integration of pressure compensation elements
- Mounting space for rectangular panels and PCBs
- Terminals and mounting on request
- Graphite grey, similar to RAL 7024; light grey, similar to RAL 7035; special colours on request
- IP 66 / IP 68 – 1.2m ( 2 hrs.) / IP 69 DIN EN 60529
- Enclosure: GD Al Si 12, seal PU foamed;
Hinges / covers: Al Mg Si 0.5 powder-coated / natural-coloured anodised
With its modern design, Bocube Alu sets new design trends in the diecast enclosure sector.
The hinge ensures that the lid is captive. Depending on the mounting, it can be opened to the left or right, as required.
Coloured hinges are available on request.
The enclosure screws are concealed under design covers and are captive, like the lid screws.
The enclosure lids are available optionally with (2 mm) or without a recessed surface for fitting HMI solutions.
The base has a moulded-on insertion opening for a pressure compensation membrane which can be factory-activated.
A seawater-resistant version (SWB) or a special EMC version is available on request. Additional information can be found in the “Technical Information” chapter.
All enclosure components are metal and captive-connected with the enclosure.
1: As an option, the enclosure can be screwed on both sides (without hinge)
2: Wall brackets are also available as an option
Categories: Terminal enclosures, Desktop enclosures, Wall enclosures, Metal enclosures, Enclosures IP 54 / DIN EN 60529 and higher, Enclosures IP 65 / DIN EN 60529 and higher, Empty enclosures, Standard enclosures, Enclosures, Enclosures for electronics