The enclosure’s profile technology allows optimal adaptation to individual requirements.
- 4 standard lengths; flexible length design available
- 2 heights
- More dimensions on request
- Horizontally-divided profiles for easy mounting
- Recessed membrane keypad area in the lid
- Mounting grooves inside
- "Invisible" wall fitting as accessory
Product search in Alu-Topline
- Natural-coloured anodised aluminium profile; plastic lid quartz grey, similar to RAL 7039 or graphite grey, similar to RAL 7024; special colours on request
- Protection class
- IP 40/DIN EN 60529; IP 54/DIN EN 60529 as an option
- Enclosure material
- Extruded profiles: Al Mg Si 0.5 anodised; plastic lid: ABS; for details see Technical Information
- Assembly instructions
- Chapter download
- 3D tools
The divided enclosure profile ensures fast, easy mounting of the electronic components.
Alu-Topline has a recessed surface for mounting keypads or operating elements, e.g. hand-operated switches.
Additional smooth surfaces for mounting interfaces, e.g. USB or Sub-D connectors.
Plastic lids in quartz grey or graphite grey available as a profile end.
For protection class IP 54, in addition to seal AT...DI - available as an accessory - a round cord seal can be factory-fitted in the enclosure profile.
The enclosure offers a range of options for wall fitting.
Special profile lengths or other modifications are available on request.
The profiles are equipped with various plug-in slots and also screw channels for alternative uses for mounting circuit boards.
Categories: Display enclosures, Touch enclosures, Display enclosure, Desktop enclosures, Console enclosures, Profile enclosures, Wall enclosures, Enclosures up to IP 40 / DIN EN 60529, Standard enclosures, Enclosures for electronics, Empty enclosures, Enclosures, Metal enclosures