RegloCard-Plus / Combifront
Enclosure for a range of uses with separately accessible terminal compartment
- 8 sizes, each in 6 versions
- 3 different fronts
- Metric or Pg pre-punchings
- Terminal compartment can be sealed off
- PC UL 94 V0 material is suitable for outdoor use (f1 listing acc. to to UL 746C and corresponds to requirements set R 22 acc. to DIN EN 45545-2 of hazard level HL3
- F-version front element available separately for control panel mounting
- IC 5000 version with optimal insertion grooves for circuit boards
Select your product:
RCP 1000: Crystal-clear lid, hinged, with snap lock; IP 65
RCP 100: With clip-on covering frame; IP 40
RCP F: With screw-on front lid for membrane keypads. Available with metric or Pg pre-punchings in the terminal compartment; max. IP 65
All models are available with metric or Pg pre-punchings in the terminal compartment.
The cylinder catch for retrofitting in the snap lock protects against unauthorised access.
A rear suspension unit ensures a concealed fit on the wall.
PC UL 94 V0 material is suitable for outdoor use (f1 listing acc. to to UL 746C and corresponds to requirements set R 22 acc. to DIN EN 45545-2 of hazard level HL3.
CF: Front lid can also be used separately as an installation area. A continuous seal guarantees protection class IP 54 to the installation area.
IC 5000: IP 65, crystal-clear lid, hinge (hinge side freely selectable), snap lock. With a large number of horizontal and vertical plug-in slots.
Light grey, similar to RAL 7035; special colours on request
Up to IP 65/DIN EN 60529, depending on the model
ABS, PC; seal made of EPDM; UL 94 V0 types on request; for details see Technical Information
Categories: Display enclosures, Wall enclosures, Enclosures IP 54 / DIN EN 60529 and higher, Enclosures up to IP 40 / DIN EN 60529, Enclosures IP 65 / DIN EN 60529 and higher, Control panel enclosures, Plastic enclosures, Empty enclosures, Enclosures, Control panel enclosures