The sturdy 19“ subracks are ideal for basic applications.
Profiles, natural-coloured anodised aluminium
Up to IP 40/DIN EN 60529 to the installation area
Profile Al Mg: Si 0.5; for details see Technical Information
- Interzoll IZ Teilungseinsatz Partition Set 54999501.pdf (469.2 KB)
- Interzoll IZ-BGT Baugruppentraeger 3HE Mounting Rack 3U 54999500.pdf (553.8 KB)
- IZK-M Kassette 3HE Cassette 3U 86111201.pdf (2.4 MB)
- IZK-M Kassette 6HE Cassette 6U 86111202.pdf (2.3 MB)
- TF-M-EMV-K Teilfrontplatte Klappbar Frontpanel Collapsible 86999918.pdf (103.5 KB)
- Interzoll GB.pdf (922.6 KB)
Versions for backplane technology (.Pi) for direct screw-on connectors (.12) acc. to IEC 60603-2, for plug-in units acc. to IEC 60297-3-101.
All profiles for bus or connector technology can be displaced in depth by 10 mm in each case.
Variants with railway approval are available.
Allen screws with securing washers ensure secure screwing of the side panels / profile rails for a railway-tested version.
Optional profile side walls with integrated flange and rear cover provide high levels of mechanical stability (railway-tested version) and cost-effectiveness.
Locking of the card guides is by means of snap bolts which can easily be released by finger activation. Easy operation even when the slots are close together.
On request we can supply special dimensions, modifications and complete mounting.
Double profiles ensure fast, efficient mounting.
Additional mounting option above the profiles by means of a tapped strip (GS-II).
Categories: Display enclosures, Enclosures up to IP 40 / DIN EN 60529, 19" enclosures, Backplane applications, Empty enclosures, Enclosures, 19'' applications, Metal enclosures, Control panel enclosures