Attractive enclosure for electronics, IP 65, easy-to-assemble screwing technology
- 29 sizes
- 2 materials: PC or ABS
- 2 lids: smooth or recessed with membrane keypad area
- Plug-in slots for PCBs
- Separate bosses for clamping rectangular PCBs
- Terminals and mounting on request
- Excellent recyclability because of pure-grade plastics without injection-moulded metal parts
Product search in Euromas II
- Light grey, similar to RAL 7035;
special colours on request
- Protection class
- IP 65/DIN EN 60529; higher ingress protection on request
- Enclosure material
- ABS, PC (UV stabilised); seal made of CR; UL 94 V0 types on request; for details see Technical Information
- Chapter download
- 3D tools
- Technical information
Version with smooth enclosure surface.
F version: With recessed surface in the lid for flush fitting of membrane keypads.
LP version: With plug-in slots for circuit boards in the base.
We recommend fitting mounting panels and DIN rails with self-tapping screws (General accessories).
Material shrinkage may result in ABS enclosures being approx. 0.1 - 0.25% larger
Bosses for terminal blocks e.g. Type KL 16, Wieland.
Standard mounting panel fixing, in part also in the lid.
Bosses with side support webs for non-tip DIN rail mounting.
Categories: Display enclosures, Terminal enclosures, Desktop enclosures, Wall enclosures, Control panel enclosures, Plastic enclosures, Enclosures IP 54 / DIN EN 60529 and higher, Standard enclosures, Enclosures for electronics, Empty enclosures, Enclosures, Enclosures IP 65 / DIN EN 60529 and higher