Modular assembly design, DIN rail bus connectors and a choice of terminal blocks make this program stand out from the rest
- 7 widths
- Minimal design width with a maximum number of poles
- Optimal proportional relationship between PCB surface area and enclosure size
- Standard scope of delivery includes front panels and transparent hoods
- DIN rail bus connectors with gold-plated contacts
- Spring-cage terminal blocks
- Screw connection terminal blocks, fixed and pluggable into one another
Select your product:
Snapping-on a DIN rail is also possible with DIN rail bus connectors (gold-plated contacts ensure high product quality).
Because of the bus connectors, the supply and signal voltages are looped through. Individual modules can be removed without interrupting connection to the other devices.
Spring cage and screw-type terminals for wiring. The terminals are inserted during the soldering process, so the complete module can easily be inserted into the enclosure.
Large front surfaces for display or operating units, protected by a collapsible hood. The front panels can easily be processed and printed.
The enclosure elements are snapped onto each other, the foot catch is mounted, the front panel is plugged in, and the crystal-clear hood is fixed.
Optional is a functional earth ground contact for use with the conductive connection between PCB and DIN rail.
CNT...TB: Openings for DIN rail bus connectors. CNT-BV 12.. for CNT 12 TB CNT-BV 17.. for CNT 17, 35 TB CNT-BV 22.. for CNT 22, 45, 67, 90 TB
Openings of width 17 and greater can be closed with BLTB filler plugs if required.
Light grey, similar to RAL 7035; special colours on request
IP 20/DIN EN 60529
Polyamide, UL 94 V0; for details see Technical Information
- CombiNorm Connect GB.pdf (377.4 KB)
Categories: Enclosures up to IP 40 / DIN EN 60529, Plastic enclosures, Empty enclosures, Enclosures, DIN rail enclosure