The electronics enclosure for table, wall, desktop and control panel mounting applications
- 3 basic sizes
- 3 variant versions
- 2 colours
- Consistent design and screwing system concept
- Enclosure screwing system concealed by cover panel
- Cover panels in different colours
- Lids available with moulded-on front panels or plug-in front panels
- Up to 3 PCB levels possible
- Wall brackets as an accessory
- Frame for wall fitting of the control panel mounting types
Graphit grey, similar to RAL 7024 or agate grey, similar to RAL 7038; special colours on request
IP 40/DIN EN 60529
ABS; for details see Technical Information
- Circum GB.pdf (497.2 KB)
C…F-FP: Plug-in front panel.
C…F: Moulded-on front panel.
Multiple PCB levels are possible in the enclosure. PCBs can be mounted on three levels.
Optional card reader slot in a protected position under the cover panel.
Wall mounting using the wall brackets is possible for variants F and F-FP. The wall brackets can be fitted lengthwise or crosswise.
Wall frame for control panel mounting – it is not necessary to open the enclosure to do this.
Coloured cover panels are available as accessories.
Categories: Display enclosures, Touch enclosures, Display enclosure, Enclosures up to IP 40 / DIN EN 60529, Plastic enclosures, Empty enclosures, Enclosures, Enclosures for electronics, Console enclosures, Control panel enclosures