This flexible ABS enclosure system creates an individual design by using various standard components
- 4 basic sizes
- For horizontal or vertical use
- 3 standard heights
- Other heights available by using extension sets
- Design with or without air vents
- Locking of the enclosure parts; also screwable (option)
- Design elements and caps in 6 colours
- Angled front
- Front/rear panel, aluminium, plug-in and screwable
- Good stackability
- Flat wall mounting possible
- Light grey, similar to RAL 7035;
special colours on request
- Plain: IP 40/DIN EN 60529;
with air vents: IP 30/DIN EN 60529
- ABS; for details see Technical Information
The enclosure height (or width in vertical use) can be extended by using 45.72 mm grid extension sets (9 HP).
Side guides and bosses for self-tapping screws in the enclosure shells – matched to Euro card formats, among others.
Ventilation can be designed individually, depending on the arrangement of the half-shells (directly on top of each other, or displaced in respect of each other).
Sturdy snap-lock technology makes possible fast, toolless mounting. As an option, the half-shells can be screwed together.
The mounting area is concealed with coloured caps. Additional design elements are also available.
Cap sets 1, 2 and 3 are designed for use as desktop enclosures (1), for optimal stackability (2) and to tip up the enclosure (3).
Cap set 4 permits concealed enclosure mounting on the wall.
The angled operating front plastic operating front for optional use (18 HP and higher) offers easy operation.
Special 19" subracks can be fitted.
Categories: 19" enclosures, Display enclosures, Desktop enclosures, Wall enclosures, Control panel enclosures, Backplane applications, Plastic enclosures, Enclosures up to IP 40 / DIN EN 60529, Empty enclosures, Enclosures, Enclosures for electronics, Standard enclosures, 19'' applications