The special feature of this hand-held enclosure series is its high level of flexibility
- 6 sizes
- End caps in six colours
- Caps made of infrared-permissible material
- Various battery compartments
- Definable access protection
- Versions with display cut-out or continuous membrane keypad area
- Comprehensive range of accessories
- Agate grey, similar to RAL 7038; special colours on request.
- IP 40/DIN EN 60529; ART 225 to 865: use seal set to upgrade to IP 65/DIN EN 60529
- Enclosure and caps made of ABS, seal made of TPE; for details see Technical Information
The top and bottom sides have different designs and can be used alternatively as an operating and display surface.
Snap-on caps which can function as an enclosure cover are available in 6 colours and 1 infrared-permissive version.
With sizes 555, 655 and 865, definable access protection can be achieved by use of the caps: tool opening, push-button, or blocking.
All sizes are available with a continuous membrane keypad area; 4 sizes additionally with display opening including a non-scratch window.
Up to 3 installation levels are available in the enclosure for PCBs or mounting panels.
On the cap sides a plug-in groove is provided for front or mounting panels. For example, this makes it possible to use adapter connectors with protection class IP 65 during field use.
The power supply to the electronics is variable according to the size: 2-4 micro batteries, 2-6 mignon batteries and 1-2 9V block batteries.
Versions with fitted battery compartments BE 30 (9V block or 2x mignon batteries) or BE 60 (2x 9V block or 4x mignon batteries) are available on request for sizes 555, 655 and 865.
Various accessories such as tip-up or other clips, wall fitting and a desktop drawer are available.
Categories: Display enclosures, Touch enclosures, Display enclosure, Hand-held enclosures, Plastic enclosures, Enclosures, Empty enclosures, Enclosures for electronics, Standard enclosures, Enclosures up to IP 40 / DIN EN 60529, Enclosures IP 54 / DIN EN 60529 and higher, Enclosures IP 65 / DIN EN 60529 and higher