Robust plastic enclosure for fitting 19" subracks
- 5 sizes
- More sizes on request
- Heights can be adjusted using extension sets
- Collapsible screw cover
- Integrated collapsible tip-up feet
- Front door IP 54 as an accessory
- Wall mounting is possible
- Light grey, similar to RAL 7035 and silver grey, similar to RAL 7001; special colours on request
- IP 40/DIN EN 60529; IP 54/DIN EN 60529 as an option
- PS (polystyrene); for details see Technical Information
The enclosure half-shells are screwed together by means of aluminium profiles, which allows the height to be varied.
The height of both half-shells (basic height: 3 U) can be extended in 1 U steps with extension sets. Matching profiles are available as accessories.
By using different profiles, plug-in or screwable front panels and 19" subracks can be fitted.
The continuous handle channel offers easy carrying, or, as an alternative, the handle / tip-up bow (available as an accessory).
The push button-operated self-opening screw covers and tip-up feet conceal screws.
The enclosure can be upgraded to protection class IP 54 by the use of seals and IP front panels or lockable doors.
Enclosures with air vents are available on request.
Different front and rear panels allow adaptation of the enclosure to a very wide range of applications.
Optional wall mounting is by means of special profile sets.
Categories: 19" enclosures, Display enclosures, Desktop enclosures, Wall enclosures, Control panel enclosures, 19'' applications, Plastic enclosures, Enclosures up to IP 40 / DIN EN 60529, Enclosures IP 54 / DIN EN 60529 and higher, Enclosures, Enclosures for electronics, Empty enclosures, Standard enclosures