Robust plastic enclosure for fitting 19" subracks
Light grey, similar to RAL 7035 and silver grey, similar to RAL 7001; special colours on request
IP 40/DIN EN 60529; IP 54/DIN EN 60529 as an option
PS (polystyrene); for details see Technical Information
- Internorm IN Gehaeusemontage Enclosure Assembly 31900400.pdf (1.5 MB)
- Internorm IN Handgriff Handle 64950220.pdf (240.2 KB)
- ESH-FR Horizontaler Ausbau Frontrahmen Horizontal Application Frontframe 86999911.pdf (361.6 KB)
- AP-M PR-M EMV-Schirmungssatz RFI-Set 86999912.pdf (109.9 KB)
- FP-M-HE EMV-Feder EMC Springs 86999914.pdf (141.4 KB)
- FP-M-TE EMV-Feder EMC Springs 86999916.pdf (104.0 KB)
- KE-M Kartenerdung Card Earthing 86999919.pdf (227.1 KB)
The enclosure half-shells are screwed together by means of aluminium profiles, which allows the height to be varied.
The height of both half-shells (basic height: 3 U) can be extended in 1 U steps with extension sets. Matching profiles are available as accessories.
By using different profiles, plug-in or screwable front panels and 19" subracks can be fitted.
The continuous handle channel offers easy carrying, or, as an alternative, the handle / tip-up bow (available as an accessory).
The push button-operated self-opening screw covers and tip-up feet conceal screws.
The enclosure can be upgraded to protection class IP 54 by the use of seals and IP front panels or lockable doors.
Enclosures with air vents are available on request.
Different front and rear panels allow adaptation of the enclosure to a very wide range of applications.
Optional wall mounting is by means of special profile sets.
Categories: Display enclosures, Enclosures IP 54 / DIN EN 60529 and higher, Enclosures up to IP 40 / DIN EN 60529, 19" enclosures, Desktop enclosures, Plastic enclosures, Empty enclosures, Enclosures, 19'' applications, Control panel enclosures