Euromas Aluminium / Euromas F05
Robust aluminium enclosure with protection class IP 66
- 43 sizes
- Listing under UL file no. E 196 706
- The materials correspond to requirements set R1 or R7 acc. to DIN EN 45545-2 of hazard level HL3
- Versions with silicone lid seal with higher temperature resistance (approx. 200°C)
- Types with crystal-clear lid on request
- EMC set on request for increasing electromagnetic shielding levels
- Types with F05 insertion opening
Silver grey, similar to RAL 7001; special colours on request.
IP 66/DIN EN 60529; higher protection class on request.
Impact protection IK 09 acc. IEC 62262 (A 100 IK 08)
G Al Si 12, PU foamed seal
For details see Technical Information
Some enclosures are also available on request with a crystal-clear lid.
Alternative to the foamed seal: Version with silicone seal for higher temperature resistance available on request.
Circuit boards can be fitted in the base by means of screw domes.
A seawater-resistant version (SWB) or a special EMC version is available on request. Additional information can be found in the “Technical Information” chapter.
A hinge can be fitted to the enclosure for easy opening.
Earthing screws are included as standard in the scope of delivery.
Categories: Enclosures IP 54 / DIN EN 60529 and higher, Enclosures up to IP 40 / DIN EN 60529, Empty enclosures, Enclosures, Standard enclosures, Metal enclosures, Terminal enclosures