Element / Universal
The special geometry of the enclosure half-shells offers easy mounting in the interior
- 12 sizes of the Element; 3 sizes of the Universal
- With air vents and/or recessed membrane keypad area, depending on design
- S version with snap lock
- A version with aluminium front panel in lid
- Depending on the model, lid screwing systems from above and quick-release fasteners are available
- Lid: light grey, similar to RAL 7035; base graphite grey, similar to RAL 7024; special colours on request
- Plain: IP 40/DIN EN 60529;
with air vents: IP 30/DIN EN 60529
- PS (polystyrene); for details see Technical Information
F version: With a recessed area of 1 mm in the lid for the mounting of membrane keypads.
VL version: With vertical, injection-moulded air vents.
A version E 430 A on request: With an aluminium front panel in the cover area of the lid.
Element: Front panel moulded onto the base – the lid can be removed without dismantling the electronics.
Screwing is from below, so no screws are visible on the surface.
With large sizes supporting domes are provided in the base to give mechanical stability to the PCB.
An optional quick-release fastener – suitable for retrofitting – allows opening and closing of the enclosure without screwing (only with E 435... - E 470...).
As an option, the enclosure can be fixed to the wall using wall brackets – suitable for retrofitting – or a prepared suspension unit.
Universal: Enclosure consisting of two identical half-shells. Circuit boards can be fitted using mounting bosses or guide grooves.
Categories: Display enclosures, Desktop enclosures, Plastic enclosures, Enclosures up to IP 40 / DIN EN 60529, Enclosures, Enclosures for electronics, Empty enclosures, Standard enclosures