This DIN rail offers maximum mounting space
- 5 sizes
- Matching connection terminals as accessories
- DIN rail holder, also for use as wall fitting
- Terminal approvals acc. to UL 1059, CSA 22.2 no. 158 and EN 60998
- Comprehensive range of accessories
Product search in CombiNorm-Classic
- Light grey, similar to RAL 7035;
special colours on request
- Protection class
- Up to IP 40/DIN EN 60529, terminals IP 20/DIN EN 60529
- Enclosure material
- ABS; UL 94 V0 material on request; for details see Technical Information
- Chapter download
- 3D tools
AK 700 V: Terminal for a circuit board which is fitted on the base parallel to the front lid. This makes it possible to fit front operating elements at the same time. Protection class: IP 20.
AK 700 H: This terminal is designed for use with horizontally inserted circuit boards. This creates a 9 mm PCB clearance to the outside, so circuit boards can be fitted with components on both sides.
STL 950 / AK 950: This terminal consists of two parts – the STL 950 connector strip is soldered to the horizontally-insertable circuit board. Terminal AK 950 can slot into the connector strip, so faulty devices can be replaced quickly if servicing is required.
Foot catch for rail fitting (factory-fitted); load capacity, F = static load max. 40 N
Mounting for direct wall fitting
Categories: DIN rail enclosure, Wall enclosures, Plastic enclosures, Enclosures up to IP 40 / DIN EN 60529, Enclosures, Standard enclosures, Empty enclosures, Enclosures for electronics