Unique, innovative, versatile enclosure made of ABS or polycarbonate UL 94 V0
- Patented, innovative, hinged quick-release catch technology without screws: open with a screwdriver, close by hand
- 22 sizes, 132 standard combinations possible
- 2 material types: ABS or PC UL 94 V0, flame-resistant and self-extinguishing
- PC material is suitable for outdoor use due to its f1-listing according to UL 746C
- Captive lid with membrane keypad area, available in 2 variants: grey or crystal-clear
- Elegant design, hinged quick-release catches available in different colours
- Excellent recyclability because of mono-material plastics without injection-moulded metal parts
Product search in Bocube
- Graphite grey, similar to RAL 7024; light grey, similar to RAL 7035; special colours on request
- Protection class
- IP 66/IP 67 DIN EN 60529
- Enclosure material
- ABS or PC UL 94 V0 (material is suitable for outdoor use; f1-listing according to UL 746C), foamed seal; for details please see Technical Information
- Chapter download
Bocube consists of few parts, so it can easily be mounted by hand. Open it by means of a screwdriver (size 3).
All enclosures have a recessed area in the lid for mounting membrane keypads.
The hinged catch ensures that the lid is captive and can be used ideally as a display enclosure.
As an alternative to the hinged catch, the enclosures can be screwed. The hinged catch conceals the screws.
Wall brackets can be used for all Bocube sizes and are screwed into the drilling holes on the back of the enclosure base.
The blanking plugs allow the hinged side to be selected as required.
Rectangular front panels or PCBs can be mounted in the base (by using distance bolts) and in the lid.
Coloured hinges (tool-operated or hand-operated, as required). Transparent hinges available on request.
Das Material PC UL 94 V0 ist geeignet für den Einsatz im Außenbereich (f1-Listung nach UL 746C) und entspricht dem Anforderungsssatz R 22 nach DIN EN 45545-2 der Gefährdungsstufe HL3.
Categories: Display enclosures, Touch enclosures, Display enclosure, Terminal enclosures, Wall enclosures, Control panel enclosures, Plastic enclosures, Enclosures IP 54 / DIN EN 60529 and higher, Enclosures, Enclosures for electronics, Empty enclosures, Standard enclosures, Enclosures IP 65 / DIN EN 60529 and higher