Control panel mounting enclosure acc. to DIN IEC 61554
- 36 sizes
- Fixing with screw or spring clamps
- Connecting piece for standard retaining clasps in accordance with DIN 43835 form B
- Comprehensive range of accessories
- Black, similar to RAL 9005; special colours on request
- IP 40 up to IP 65/DIN EN 60529, depending on the design
- Modified PPE+PS (SE1 GFN1); for details see Technical Information
Different fixing systems allow optimal mounting in the switch cabinet or control panel.
Different fronts allow the fitting of membrane keypads, the view of display elements, or the fitting of front panels.
A different front with a hinged, crystal-clear glass lid is available. Unauthorised access is prevented when a cylinder lock is fitted.
The optional, plastic, red-translucent front panel is especially suitable for LED applications.
With the flexible transparent PVC hoods, push-buttons and switches can be operated through the hood and are protected up to IP 65.
Circuit boards can be fixed in the enclosure by means of horizontal or vertical guide grooves.
The rear lid is screwed to the enclosure and can be removed for easy fitting and diagnosis.
Seals listed in the accessories can be ordered to seal the enclosure front and to make a seal between the enclosure and the switch panel.
Categories: Display enclosures, Control panel enclosures, Plastic enclosures, Enclosures up to IP 40 / DIN EN 60529, Enclosures, Standard enclosures, Enclosures for electronics, Empty enclosures, Enclosures IP 65 / DIN EN 60529 and higher