The sturdy 19“ subracks are ideal for basic applications.
- Wide range of standard products
- Standard subracks for Euro and double Euro cards
- Railway-tested versions for use in buses and rail vehicles
- Special subracks can be produced quickly and flexibly
- Part and plug-in front panels
- Frame-type plug-in units
- Comprehensive range of accessories
- Profiles, natural-coloured anodised aluminium
- Up to IP 40/DIN EN 60529 to the installation area
- Profile Al Mg: Si 0.5; for details see Technical Information
Versions for backplane technology (.Pi) for direct screw-on connectors (.12) acc. to DIN EN 60603-2, for plug-in units acc. to IEC 60297-3-101.
All profiles for bus or connector technology can be displaced in depth by 10 mm in each case.
Variants with railway approval are available.
Allen screws with securing washers ensure secure screwing of the side panels / profile rails for a railway-tested version.
Optional profile side walls with integrated flange and rear cover provide high levels of mechanical stability (railway-tested version) and cost-effectiveness.
Locking of the card guides is by means of snap bolts which can easily be released by finger activation. Easy operation even when the slots are close together.
On request we can supply special dimensions, modifications and complete mounting.
Double profiles ensure fast, efficient mounting.
Additional mounting option above the profiles by means of a tapped strip (GS-II).
Categories: 19" enclosures, Display enclosures, Console enclosures, Control panel enclosures, 19'' applications, Backplane applications, Metal enclosures, Enclosures up to IP 40 / DIN EN 60529, Standard enclosures, Enclosures for electronics, Empty enclosures, Enclosures