The comprehensive 19“ subrack range for complex and EMC-screened applications.
- Wide range of standard products
- Standard subracks for Euro and double Euro cards
- EMC protection upgradable at any time
- Railway-tested versions for use in buses and rail vehicles
- Special subracks can be produced quickly and flexibly
- Part and plug-in front panels
- Frame-type plug-in units
- Comprehensive range of accessories
- Profiles, natural-coloured anodised aluminium
- Up to IP 40/DIN EN 60529 to the installation area
- Profile Al Mg: Si 0.5; for details see Technical Information
Interzoll Modul was designed according to relevant 19‘‘ standards. For details, please see “Overview of standards” in the “Technical Information“ section.
The Interzoll Modul frame-type plug-in units comply with DIN IEC 60297-3-101 / IEEE 1101.1.
All guide rails have sturdy snap-in fixings to ensure a firm fit. Continuous numbering acts as a visual insertion aid.
Profile rails with BN marking: Possible use for a railway-tested subrack and in bus and rail vehicles.
The support brackets are firmly pressed to the side panel to cope with extreme mechanical loads. All side panels are passivated and have a conductive function.
A support profile fixed to the side panel guarantees contact with a fitted recessed front panel or plug-in unit.
During screwing, the profiles are automatically pressed against the protruding bosses, secured against turning, and positioned exactly.
EMC springs are clipped onto a conductive area of the profiles. The subracks provide the necessary contact to the screened front panel.
A stainless steel spring ensures secure contacting to the cover plate.
Categories: 19" enclosures, Display enclosures, Console enclosures, Control panel enclosures, Backplane applications, 19'' applications, Metal enclosures, Enclosures up to IP 40 / DIN EN 60529, Standard enclosures, Enclosures for electronics, Empty enclosures, Enclosures