Euromas Aluminium / Euromas F05
Robust aluminium enclosure with protection class IP 66
- 43 sizes
- Listing under UL file no. E 196 706
- The materials correspond to requirements set R1 or R7 acc. to DIN EN 45545-2 of hazard level HL3
- Versions with silicone lid seal with higher temperature resistance (approx. 200°C)
- Types with crystal-clear lid on request
- EMC set on request for increasing electromagnetic shielding levels
- Types made of Vestamid or aluminium with F05 insertion opening
- Silver grey, similar to RAL 7001; special colours on request.
V 215: black, similar to RAL 9005
- IP 66/DIN EN 60529; higher protection class on request.
V 215: IP 65/DIN EN 60529
Impact protection IK 09 acc. IEC 62262 (A 100 IK 08)
- G Al Si 12, PU foamed seal; V215: Vestamid, CR seal; for details see Technical Information
Some enclosures are also available on request with a crystal-clear lid.
Alternative to the foamed seal: Version with silicone seal for higher temperature resistance available on request.
Circuit boards can be fitted in the base by means of screw domes.
A seawater-resistant version (SWB) or a special EMC version is available on request. Additional information can be found in the “Technical Information” chapter.
A hinge can be fitted to the enclosure for easy opening.
Earthing screws are included as standard in the scope of delivery.
Special versions with an aluminium or Vestamid F05 insertion opening.
The Vestamid enclosures contain a centering ring (V...-ZR) and an insertion opening for PST cable glands (V...-PST). Some variants are also equipped with a sight glass.
Categories: Terminal enclosures, Desktop enclosures, Wall enclosures, Metal enclosures, Enclosures IP 54 / DIN EN 60529 and higher, Empty enclosures, Standard enclosures, Enclosures, Enclosures for electronics