Euromas ABS / PC
Classic enclosure made of polycarbonate or lower-cost ABS
- 36 sizes
- 19 different M...V0 versions corresponding to UL 94 V0
- PC UL 94 V0 material is suitable for outdoor use (f1 listing acc. to to UL 746C and corresponds to requirements set R 22 acc. to DIN EN 45545-2 of hazard level HL3
- Terminals and mounting on request
- Fixing screws for DIN rails or mounting panels included in scope of delivery
- Light grey, similar to RAL 7035;
special colours on request
- Depending on the model: IP 65 or IP 66/DIN EN 60529; IP 67 available on request for some sizes
Impact protection IK 07 acc. to IEC 62262 for versions made of PC
- ABS, PC (UV stabilised) and selected sizes in PC UL 94 V0 (additional UL 94 V0 versions on request), seal made of CR; for details see Technical Information
Large processing areas and versatile mounting options for connectors, switches and keys.
Two different lids (grey or crystal-clear) allow use as displays or operating enclosures.
Circuit boards can be securely fixed in the base by means of screw domes.
The enclosure can be fitted to the wall by means of the screw channels in the base or wall brackets.
The enclosure can also be supplied on request with quick-release fastener screws.
Optional hinges allow easy opening/closing of the lid.
The factory-fitted seal can be replaced with a silicone seal, which improves temperature resistance.
PC UL 94 V0 material is suitable for outdoor use (f1 listing acc. to to UL 746C and corresponds to requirements set R 22 acc. to DIN EN 45545-2 of hazard level HL3.
Categories: Display enclosures, Terminal enclosures, Desktop enclosures, Wall enclosures, Control panel enclosures, Plastic enclosures, Enclosures IP 54 / DIN EN 60529 and higher, Enclosures, Empty enclosures, Standard enclosures, Enclosures for electronics