This modular enclosure system offers adaptability and protection class IP 66
- 3 widths
- The depth can be varied by combining the components
- Easy mounting of the system components
- Hinge and access position freely selectable in the whole system
- Various fronts
- Optional rear element with separate terminal compartment (also on both sides)
- Definable access protection
- Installation of 19" components possible
- Comprehensive range of accessories
- Lateral trims, front and base elements light grey, similar to RAL 7035; front lid FD…G, crystal-clear, rear elements agate grey, similar to RAL 7038; special colours on request.
- IP 66/DIN EN 60529; with air vents IP 30/DIN EN 60529
- ABS; PC (only FD…G), seal made of CR; for details see Technical Information
All front, basic and rear elements can be combined in one basic size. The combination of “front with rear lid” can be created even without a basic element.
With a suitable enclosure size, the base elements with air vents can be positioned according to the convection requirements.
The integrated hinged quick-release catches allow left-hand or right-hand opening between each system component.
Fitting of the enclosure does not require tools. Dismantling is possible with a slotted-head screwdriver.
Each hinged catch can be protected against unauthorised access by lock bolts or a lead seal. The fronts can be closed by means of a cylinder catch.
Circuit boards are fixed either by screw bosses in the rear lid or in guide grooves in the basic element.
19" subracks according to DIN EN 60297-3-101 can be fitted in suitable enclosure configurations.
Wall mounting is easy with the use of optional wall brackets.
The handle – available as an accessory – can be used to tip up the enclosure.
Categories: Display enclosures, Touch enclosures, Display enclosure, Desktop enclosures, Control panel enclosures, Wall enclosures, 19'' applications, Plastic enclosures, Enclosures IP 54 / DIN EN 60529 and higher, Enclosures up to IP 40 / DIN EN 60529, Enclosures, Empty enclosures, Standard enclosures, Enclosures for electronics, Enclosures IP 65 / DIN EN 60529 and higher