Clear lines and natural-coloured anodised aluminium characterise this profile enclosure
- 3 profile variants
- 4 profile cross-sections
- 3 standard lengths ex warehouse
- Special lengths available at short notice
- End covers made of ABS, similar to RAL 7037
- End covers also available with moulded-on wall fitting
- Console type on request
- Profile natural-coloured anodised aluminium; plastic lid dust grey, similar to RAL 7037; special colours on request
- IP 40/DIN EN 60529; ELP with optional seal, upgradable to IP 54/DIN EN 60529; ELPH with IP 54/DIN EN 60529 on request
- Extruded profiles: Al Mg Si 0.5 anodised; plastic lid: ABS; for details see Technical Information
The variable lengths and profile variants closed (ELP), horizontally divided (ELPH) or open on one side (ELPU) provide the right enclosure for every application.
Recessed profile top side and profile bottom side for fitting membrane keypads up to 2 mm.
By using seal EL…DI, the protection class of profile variant ELP can be increased from IP 40 to IP 54.
ELP…D – End cover without wall fitting
ELP…DW – End cover with integrated wall fitting
All end covers have a 1.5 mm deep recessed area for fitting membrane keypads.
Screw-on bosses in the lid which are matched to the height of short-stroke keys for fitting PCBs parallel to the front surface (not with ELP 620).
The enclosure profiles are equipped with grooves to hold PCBs or mounting panels.
Components such as USB interfaces, Sub-D connectors etc. can be fitted to the flat side areas.
Categories: Display enclosures, Touch enclosures, Display enclosure, Hand-held enclosures, Profile enclosures, Wall enclosures, Metal enclosures, Enclosures up to IP 40 / DIN EN 60529, Empty enclosures, Standard enclosures, Enclosures for electronics, Enclosures