Universal aluminium profile enclosure, IP 65
- 3 profile variants
- 9 profile cross-sections
- Standard lengths ex warehouse
- Special lengths available at short notice
- Functional diecast aluminium end covers
- Good EMC shielding
- Design seals in 5 colours
- Wide range of accessories
- Black, similar to RAL 9005; special colours on request
- ABP, ABPH: up to IP 65/DIN EN 60529; ABPU: IP 40/DIN EN 60529
- Extruded profiles: Al Mg Si 0.5 powder-coated; diecast lid: GB Al Si 12, powder-coated; seal: TPE; for details see Technical Information
The flexible length and the profile variants – closed (ABP), divided horizontally (ABPH) or open on one side (ABPU) – create the ideal enclosure for every application.
The recessed profile sides are suitable for fitting membrane keypads. The side surfaces are ergonomically designed.
Good EMC protection by means of contact surfaces which contact the lid to the profile. EMC seals are available if greater protection is required.
ABD – end cover with a recessed area for fitting front membranes or membrane keypads.
ABM…AL – mounting lid with a recessed mounting area. An aluminium cap with seal can be snapped on to achieve IP 65 protection.
ABM…SAL – Mounting lid with a hinged aluminium flap, IP 65
ABM…IR – mounting lid with a recessed mounting area. An infrared-permissive plastic cap can be snapped on to achieve IP 65 protection.
DI... – a black seal is included with all lids. Coloured seals and an EMC or UL 94 V0 seal are also available.
Various optional accessory components such as wall brackets, tip-up and standard handles are available.
Categories: Display enclosures, Display enclosure, Hand-held enclosures, Desktop enclosures, Console enclosures, Profile enclosures, Wall enclosures, DIN rail enclosure, Metal enclosures, Empty enclosures, Enclosures for electronics, Standard enclosures, Enclosures, Enclosures IP 54 / DIN EN 60529 and higher, Enclosures IP 65 / DIN EN 60529 and higher