Futura / Portas / Bopult
These desktop enclosures are distinguished by their ergonomic design
- 11 variants
- Depending on the version, the lids can be turned by 180°
- T 900 with collapsible display area
Product search in Futura / Portas / Bopult
- Depending on the model: light grey, similar to RAL 7035 or black, similar to RAL 9005
- Protection class
- Depending on the model: IP 40/DIN EN 60529 or IP 54/DIN EN 60529
- Enclosure material
- ABS; for details see Technical Information
- Chapter download
- 3D tools
All F versions, and also enclosure BP 810, are equipped with a 1 mm recessed membrane keypad area.
The RO versions: Plug-in aluminium panel for easy processing or separate mounting of interfaces.
The T 900 enclosure has a collapsible display area on the lid.
Futura: Enclosure consisting of two identical half-shells which can be used as a console enclosure or desktop enclosure when turned by 180°.
Futura: Because of a prepared sealing contour in the half-shells, the enclosures can be upgraded to IP 54.
Bopult: The PCB is retained by the screwing of the enclosure half-shells (no additional screwing necessary).
Categories: Display enclosures, Desktop enclosures, Console enclosures, Wall enclosures, Control panel enclosures, Plastic enclosures, Enclosures up to IP 40 / DIN EN 60529, Enclosures IP 54 / DIN EN 60529 and higher, Display enclosure, Enclosures, Empty enclosures, Enclosures for electronics, Standard enclosures