Here you can find sturdy aluminium enclosures, with excellent design features and protective functions. Plain or elegant, large or small, we offer you a comprehensive range of aluminium enclosures right up to protection class IP69.
In the protection class test according to DIN EN 60529, the sturdy aluminium enclosures Bocube Alu prove that they protect sensitive electronics not only under harsh ambient conditions but also against high-pressure water jets. This means that in addition to protection classes IP66 (strong jets of water) and IP67 (immersion under 1m for 30 minutes), we can also guarantee protection class IP69.
These are the special features of our Bocube Alu aluminium enclosure:
- Eight different enclosure sizes
- All enclosure components – including the hinges – are made of metal and cannot be detached from the enclosure
- The sturdy electronics enclosures provide mounting space for rectangular PCBs
- The recessed front surface gives special protection to the electronic components
- The enclosure base has a special moulded-on contour for pressure compensation elements
- The enclosure screws are concealed
- Natural-coloured anodised hinges and covers create an elegant contrast to the graphite-grey powder lacquering (similar to RAL 7024)
- As an alternative, the enclosures are available in light grey (similar to RAL 7035), and the hinges can be supplied in special colours on request