This modular enclosure system offers adaptability and protection class IP 66
- 3 widths
- The depth can be varied by combining the components
- Easy mounting of the system components
- Hinge and access position freely selectable in the whole system
- Various fronts
- Optional rear element with separate terminal compartment (also on both sides)
- Definable access protection
- Installation of 19" components possible
- Comprehensive range of accessories
Product search in CombiCard 5000-7000
- Lateral trims, front and base elements light grey, similar to RAL 7035; front lid FD…G, crystal-clear, rear elements agate grey, similar to RAL 7038; special colours on request.
- Protection class
- IP 66/DIN EN 60529; with air vents IP 30/DIN EN 60529
- Enclosure material
- ABS; PC (only FD…G), seal made of CR; for details see Technical Information
- Assembly instructions
- Chapter download
- 3D tools
- Technical information
All front, base and rear elements can be combined in a basic size. The combination of "front with rear lid" can be created directly, without a basic element. With a suitable enclosure size, the base elements with air vents can be positioned according to the convection requirements. The integrated hinged quick-release fasteners allows left-hand or right-hand opening between every system component. Each hinged quick-release fastener can be protected against unauthorized access by lock bolts or lead seals. The optimal way to close the fronts is by using a cylinder catch.
19" subracks acc. to DIN EN 60297-3-101 can be fitted in suitable enclosure configurations. The necessary 19" accessories are in the Interzoll Modul / Interzoll chapters.
Categories: Desktop enclosures, Wall enclosures, Display enclosures, Control panel enclosures, 19'' applications, Backplane applications, Plastic enclosures, Enclosures IP 54 / DIN EN 60529 and higher, Enclosures up to IP 40 / DIN EN 60529, Enclosures, Empty enclosures, Standard enclosures, Enclosures for electronics